Many in stock
Taping fragile, at-risk skin, securing ostomy pouches, securing lightweight tubing, where frequent re-taping is needed and securing small to medium dressings, tubes, lines and IV Catheters
- Hospital quality suitable for all first aid kits
- Size 10cm x 10m roll
- 10m length can be cut to the required size to protect the entire wound dressing against contamination.
- Eliminates unnecessary wastage.
- Gentle adhesion to skin
- Tape is microporous & stretchable
- Hypo-allergenic breathable tape allows for air and moisture vapor transmission, which helps prevent skin maceration.
- Suitable for use on flexible moving, contoured parts of the body.
- Non-woven dressing sheet coated with skin friendly adhesive on quick release backing paper.
- The adhesive ensures the dressing is formally secured on all sides & cannot slip or become detached.
- It is radio translucent, so does not need to be removed for either radiotherapy or x-ray examinations.
- TGA approved ARTG 118292
SOURCE – SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.