The range of AsGuard® Exceed I.V. dressings are constructed from a High MVTR film, which allows for excess moisture to evaporate, combined with a laminated non-woven border for securement and enhanced fixation.
- HIGH TACK, SLOW RELEASE ADHESION - Adhesive technology provides firm fixation, minimising device movement or premature displacement
- TRANSPARENT WINDOW - Allows for insertion site monitoring
- NON-WOVEN ADHESION - Gentle on skin and reduces edge lifting
- DEEP NOTCH - Reduces the risk of dislodgement
- HIGH MVTR - Provides environment with optimal moisture management
- Clear film for insertion site monitoring
- Insertion date label supports maintenance of procedure documentation
- May assist in minimising the risks of CLABSIs when managing PICC and central lines
- Fixation strips to secure cannula I.V. lines and ports
- 7cm x 8.5cm
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.