Reynard bath in bed wipes are a complete bathing system comprising eight high quality wipes impregnated with a gentle soap-free cleansing and moisturising solution. Heat this pack of eight wipes in a microwave oven for a comforting top-to-toe bath without fuss. Traditional bed bath methods can take up to 30 minutes, require 1-2 staff and use a number of supplies. Moving patients from bed to shower can be a difficult and stressful manual handling process for carer and patient. Bath in bed wipes also eliminate the need for reusable accessories such as basins and washers that can harbour bacteria, which will also assist to reduce cross-infection risks. When used in conjunction with a Reynard shampoo cap, we offer a complete ‘in-bed’ bathing process that is less stressful to the patient and carer. A simplified approach to washing that requires no water, no additional products or towels thus saving on material, labour and laundry costs.
- Pack of 8 wipes
- Size of towel 23 x 33cm
- Waterless bathing system
- Can be used hot or cold
- Extra-large, super-strong and extra soft
- High quality, spun lace cloth that won’t tear or break
- Unperfumed with added moisturiser
- Non foaming cleanser
- High moisture content
- Improved patient comfort and care
- Reduced manual handling risk and stress to patient
- Bathing can be done by less staff in less time
- Does not attach itself to dry or flaky skin • no need for rinsing or drying
- More cost effective than traditional bathing as no need for additional products such as towels, face washers, soaps and moisturisers – infection control friendly!
- Eliminates the need for costly patient transport and lifting equipment
- Can be used by those sensitive to perfumes
- Provides effective cleansing, rinse free with no sticky residue
- Large enough for one wipe per body part, so less cross infection
- Pleasant and refreshing bathing experience
Where to use:
- Residents resistant to showering
- Frail and bed bound or wheelchair bound residents and patients
- Paraplegics and quadriplegics who experience discomfort when taken to shower
- Residents who are manual handling risks
- Residents unable to shower themselves
- Day trips, emergency evacuation kits, community care vehicles, transportation vehicles and disease outbreak kits
- Patient cleansing after operations, will remove dried blood and urine
- ICU/HDU/CATH labs, cardiovascular, theatre patients
- Maternity ward patients
- Disability care
- Wherever there is little to no access to water e.g. Army, scouts, camping, sailing, travelling
SOURCE – SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.