Many in stock
Urology & Continence
CATHETER STABILIZATION DEVICE
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
MDevices Catheter Stabilization Device for safe, effective positioning of indwelling catheters. Adhesive pad technology ensures minimal trauma and no sticky residue. Fixing in place comfortably, it lets patients move around freely and safely, with reduced pulling and rubbing on the bladder neck and urethra. The device provides safe, effective positioning of two-way indwelling urinary catheters. It also helps secure urethral or suprapubic catheters that are attached to catheter valves or drainage bags. Securement of the catheter is easy in two simple steps; adhesive strip ensures the catheter does not slide once in position and the soft material tabs cross over each other to secure the catheter in place.
- Easy to apply, remove and reposition
- No skin preparation required before application, and no need for solutions to dissolve the adhesive when removed
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Effectively adheres to all skin types through multiple points of contact
- Ideal for repeated application over the same skin area
- Reduced risk of allergic reactions due to silicone technology
- Water resistant and breathable
- Adhesive Dressing has a water resistant backing that is low irritant and soft on the skin
- Soft material tabs can be re-applied numerous times to reposition
- Suitable for urinary catheters sized 8-26Fr
- Single patient use
- Latex Free
- CE 0123
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.