A handy kit for first hand response and a vital addition to any outdoor activites. Keep the whole family protected with the quality range of first aid products to treat common injuries. Ideal for travelling, the versatile and plastic cases have internal compartments to keep contents organised. For rugged conditions, opt for the tough metal case, which can also be wall mounted. Both metal and weatherproof cases feature a rubber seal to maximise contents protection.
Environment: Vehicle, Home
Kit Capacity: 1-10 Person
Injury Indication: Minor Wound, Major Wound, Burns, Eye Injury, CPR
- Neat: Smart in appearance these plastic cases are easy to clean and will look neat in any professional and home environment. 24 x 22 x 29cm
- Versatile: These versatile soft pack bags conform to fit in irregular storage spaces while protecting their contents. 19 x 13 x 9cm
- Weatherproof: Built to resist dust and water, these securely sealed plastic cases are designed to cope with unpredictable weather conditions. 17 x 25 x 8cm
- Tough Metal: Our tough metal cabinets are constructed with heavy-duty full-length metal hinges and quality clasps to keep them securely fastened, 23 x 16.5 x 70cm
Contents (63 Pieces):
25x AEROPLAST™ Plastic Plasters 72mm x 19mm
- 1x AEROBURN™ Burn Gel Sachets
- 3x AEROSWAB™ Gauze Swabs 7.5 x 7.5cm 3’s
- 3x AEROWIPE™ Cleansing Wipes
- 2x AEROPAD™ Low Adherent Dressings 10cm x 10cm
- 1x AEROPAD™ Eye Pads
- 1x AEROFORM™ Conforming Bandage 5cm x 4m
- 1x AEROFORM™ Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4m
- 1x AEROFORM™ Heavyweight Conforming Bandage 10cm x 4m
- 1x AEROWOUND™ BPC Wound Dressing #13
- 1x AEROWOUND™ BPC Wound Dressing #14
- 1x AEROBURN™ Burn Gel Dressing 10 x 10cm
- 2x AEROWASH™ Eye Wash Ampoule 15mL
- 2x AEROGLOVE™ Nitrile Examination Gloves Pair
- 1x AEROSHIELD™ CPR Face Shield
- 2x AEROBAND™ Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155cm
- 1x AEROPORE™ Microporous Tape 2.5cm x 5m
- 1x AEROINSTRUMENTS™ Scissors 10cm
- 1x AEROINSTRUMENTS™ Tweezers 12cm
- 1x AERORESCUE™ Emergency Rescue Blanket Silver
- 1x AEROSUPPLIES™ Notebook + Pen
- 3x AEROPINS™ Safety Pins
- 1x AEROGUIDE™ First Aid Leaflet
- CE Certified
- TGA Registered
- ISO 13485
- Meets Australian Standards
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.