Many in stock
The YeescopeTM one-piece, single use laryngoscope incorporates handle and blade eliminating handle and blade incompatibility and avoids the Laryngoscope becoming a source of cross contamination. It has a light weight; patented angle design has a bright white light that allows for powerful illumination. Simple function testing of the light within the packaging makes this product perfect for resuscitation trolleys which require daily checks.
- MAC 3 proven suitable: 3mths to adults
- MAC 3: Handle Size - 138mm, Blade Size - 139mm
- MAC 4: Handle Size - 140mm, Blade Size - 151mm
- Available in two sizes - Mac 3 and Mac 4
- Light weight design
- Easy illumination activation
- One-piece design avoids handle and blade incompatibility
- Powerful illumination
- Single use design avoids cross contamination
- Simple function testing
- Material - ABS
- DEHP/Latex Free
- Ideal for Crash Carts, Paramedics, Hospitals, GP Kits, Resuscitation Kits and First Aid.
- Used in Hospitals throughout Australia on Resuscitation Trolleys and General Anaesthesia.
- Military Use approved with NATO Number Allocation.
- Eliminate reprocessing of reusable expensive Laryngoscopes.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.