Solmed Online Medical Supply Store
- universal fit
- Convenient to use
- Light weight
- Compact structure
- Rugged material manufacturing
- Metal clip fixed security bar
- Control the amount of bleeding tight pressure aluminum lever handle
- 1 x 3-inch plastic ring with fixed aluminum handle
- 1M long strap to fit the size of various limbs
- The back part is soft-filled to avoid skin pinching or pulling the hair
- Can be used again after disinfection
- Reserved fabric strip to record time
- Extend Size: approx 115 CM
- Fold size: approx 11.5 CM
Instructions for use:
- Insert the strap into the metal clamp to loop part
- Apply tourniquet proximal to the bleeding site, lock the clamp
- Pull the band very tight and fasten it
- Twist the rod until bleeding stops
- Place the rod inside the tri-ring
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.