High tech polymers draw in large volumes of fluid and lock it away from skin before it can cause damage. Soft breathable backsheet helps circulate air, keeping skin cool and dry. The outcome: continence care that reduces IAD risk factors and enhances quality of life—and sleep—for even the heaviest wetters.
Recommended for those who:
- Have heavy bladder and bowel incontinence
- Are bedbound and require a high level of caregiver assistance
- Need containment and maximum moisture protection
- Option to pair briefs with Double Up Booster Pads for added absorbency
- Breathable backsheet allows air to flow throughout the whole brief—including the perineal area, helping to reduce humidity and maintain normal skin temperature.
- Super absorbent core with odour protection pulls wetness away quickly for ongoing protection.
- Anti-leak guards help reduce leakage, ensuring containment and dignity.
- Perfect fit sizing and adjustable closures deliver a discreet, secure fit for resident dignity and confidence
- Minimises skin irritation by helping to maintain skin’s natural microclimate
- Enables undisrupted sleep, absorbing and containing multiple voids
- Keeps resident dry, comfortable and odour-free using soft, cloth like materials
- Restores resident dignity and quality of life through extended protection
- Ensures a correct fit by providing size indicators on the backsheet
- Moisture alert wetness indicator smears and disappears when the garment has been soiled
- Overnight absorbency level 10/10
- Latex free
- Hook and loop tape tab
Small: 50-80cm, 1649mL Working Capacity, White/Purple, 30/pack, 120/ctn
Medium: 70-110cm, 2155mL Working Capacity, White/Purple, 15/pack, 60/ctn
Large: 115-150cm, 2745mL Working Capacity, White/Purple, 15/pack, 60/ctn
X-Large: 115-165cm, 3011mL Working Capacity, White/Purple, 15/pack, 60/ctn
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.