FIRSTCARE MILITARY 6" ISRAELI TRAUMA COMPRESSION BANDAGE WITH PRESSURE BAR
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The First Care Military & Civilian Wound Dressing raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment equipment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
First Care products provides innovative first-response medical products which save lives by improving field haemorrhage control, and also yield significant savings in time and resources. The companies unique, combat and clinically proven direct pressure Emergency Bandage has been adopted by military and civilian organisations worldwide.
Controlling Haemorrhage Faster:
- Innovative combat-proven direct pressure bandage
- Trauma bandage and secondary dressing all in one
- Quick, easy and effective application; and self application, even one-handed
Saving Lives With A Direct Pressure System:
According to US Government statistics, blood loss resulting from trauma leads directly to the deaths of 50,000 civilians in the United States alone. Now, the Emergency Bandage raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
- 'Standard' in major military organisations worldwide
- Already in use by Police, SWAT, Fire and EMS worldwide
- Quickly stanches haemorrhaging from injuries caused by traffic accidents, workplace accidents, home injuries, gunshot, knife and other assault wounds
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure to the wound
- Secondary sterile dressing maintains pad and pressure firmly in place and lowers risk of further infection
- Built in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, adhesives or knots
- Non adherent pad eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
- Quick and easy application and self application.
- Rapid control of bleeding stabilizes patients and saves lives
- Unique life cycle cost administration, logistical and training savings compared to existing multiple-bandage treatment solutions - no need to order, stock, supply and train on numerous pieces of equipment
- Significantly lowers in-hospital per-patient treatment costs
US Military Issue, NSN: 6510-01-492-2275.
NATO Reference Number: 651031162452
TGA Listed ARTG 236809
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.