FitRight briefs address two important concerns - keeping skin dry and maintaining skin integrity with a unique dual core that wicks away moisture and provides extended protection.
- Bedridden patients
- Severe urinary and bowel incontinence
- Containment and maximum protection against moisture
- State-of-the-art design allow for improved fit around the legs and superior dryness
- Breathable side panels allow airflow to the skin to increase user comfort
- High-capacity core with odor protection helps wick away fluid to promote dryness and help maintain skin integrity for long-lasting protection
- Flexible stretch panels offer a secure and comfortable fit and offer ease of use for staff
- Cloth-like outer cover provides a soft, natural feeling on the skin and discreet fit
- Skin-safe closures offer secure, repeated refastening and the moisture alert wetness indicator changes color when the garment has been soiled
- Anti-leak leg cuffs for maximum containment
- Wetness indicator changes color when soiled
- Overnight absorbency level
- Latex free
- 10/10 absorbency scale
- Adhesive / Hook and loop combo Tape tab
- 2054ml Working capacity
- Beige colour
- 8/pack - 32/ctn
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.