Many in stock
Highest level of performance and care!
Features and Benefits
- The FitRight Restore extended wear brief addresses the need to keep skin extra dry and the need to maintain skin integrity
- A layer of Medline Remedy Phytoplex nourishing skin cream has been laid into the brief to further help maintain skin integrity
- Platinum Series 4D-CoreTM with odor protection helps wick fluid away to lock in moisture and promote continual dryness, even when worn overnight
- Soft anti-leak guards help to reduce leakage and improve containment
- Skin-safe closures provide secure, safe and repeated refastenability
- SensiSoft cloth-like backsheet provides the ultimate in soft, garment-like, natural feel
- Breathable side panels increase airflow and maximize patient comfort
- Moisture alert wetness indicator changes color when the garment has been soiled
- Size: Medium, Regular, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Waist Size Range: 81-107cm, 102-127cm, 122-147cm, 150-168cm, 152-175cm
- Absorbency: 9 - Heavy
- Brand: Fitright Restore
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material: Cloth-like
- Odor Control Product: Yes
- Outer Material Inco: Clothlike
- Quantity: 20 Briefs Per Pack
- Reusable or Disposable: Disposable
- Tape Tab: Hook and loop
- Wetness Indicator: Color change
If you would like a free sample of this product please contact our team and we will organise one to be sent out to you.
|Medium, 81cm - 107cm waist||White||1629 mL Working Capacity|
|Regular, 102cm - 127cm waist||Lavender||1625 mL Working Capacity|
|Large, 122cm - 147cm waist||Blue||1595 mL Working Capacity|
|X-Large, 150cm - 168cm waist||Beige||1769 mL Working Capacity|
|XX-Large, 152cm - 175cm waist||Green||1820 mL Working Capacity|
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.