The Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the most recent model of the stethoscope which helps millions of health care professionals achieve their very best.
It brings new layout, materials, and engineering into the Littmann stethoscope series. Using a Littmann Classic III stethoscope illustrates what is important for you as a health professional: grade, quality and performance excellence.
The brand new Classic III stethoscope provides you with:
- Open bell flexibility - The paediatric side extends to a conventional open bell by substituting the single-piece diaphragm using a non-chill rim
- High Definition sensitivity for doing overall physical examinations
- Tunable diaphragms on either adult and paediatric Surfaces of the chestpiece
- Single-piece diaphragm that is simple to attach and easy to clean surface, smooth without any fractures
- Next-generation tubing with enhanced resistance to skin oils and alcohol to get longer tube lifetime.
The 3M Littmann Classic III stethoscope is created in the USA for constant quality. It comes complete with big and small soft-sealing ear tips, non-cill bell sleeve, and directions.
- Tunable tech is a 3M invention which allows you change between hearing low and high frequency sounds simply by adjusting how much you really press the chest-piece.
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide you with a comfortable fit and a superb acoustic seal; they snap tightly on the ear-tubes for security.
- Open bell remains clear of debris and dirt from keeping it covered with the little diaphragm
- Flexible headset lets you set the strain for head dimensions and relaxation by simply squeezing or pulling the ear-tubes
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers are utilised in the tube or some other element - to help safeguard human health and the environment
Classic III Stethoscope Specifications
Length: 69 cm
Applications/occupations: EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student
Acoustic performance: 7
Special adaptors: Yes
Construction: Two-sided, adult and paediatric
Material: Stainless steel
Diaphragm type: Tunable, single-piece
Diaphragm diameter: Adult: 4.3cm, Paediatric: 3.3cm
Construction: Single lumen (single acoustic channel within tube)
Material: Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers
Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / anodised aluminium
Ear tip type: Soft Sealing
Extra Ear tips: Yes
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.