Introducing the m|devices NeutralSite™ Valve, a cutting-edge solution designed to enhance catheter care and reduce the risk of complications. This innovative medical device is engineered with precision to provide optimal performance and safety. The NeutralSite™ Valve is a crucial component in catheter management, addressing key concerns such as catheter occlusions and bloodstream infections. Its advanced features and thoughtful design make it a reliable choice for healthcare professionals seeking excellence in patient care.
- Flat Swabable Pre-Slit Septum: Easy and efficient disinfection with a flat surface and pre-slit septum.
- Straight Internal Fluid Pathway: Minimises priming volume and addresses dead space concerns for enhanced fluid management.
- Low Priming Volume: Efficiently reduces the amount of fluid needed for priming.
- Microbial Barrier: Gapless space between septum and casing acts as a microbial barrier, preventing contamination.
- Lipid Resistant: Resistant to lipids, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Transparent Housing: Clear visibility during flushing for added convenience.
- Compatibility: Works seamlessly with both luer lock and luer slip connectors.
- Sterile: Ensures a sterile environment for medical procedures.
- Neutral Pressure Displacement: Provides neutral pressure displacement with minimal reflux volume.
- Maximum Flow Rate at 350psi: 10mL/second for efficient fluid management.
- Number of Accesses: Designed for over 200 accesses, ensuring durability.
- Priming Volume: Only 0.08mL required for priming.
- Reflux Volume: Minimal reflux volume of 0.0059mL.
- PSI Rating: Sturdy construction with a PSI rating of 350psi.
- Biological Evaluation: Compliant with EN ISO 10993 standards for biological evaluation.
- Lipid Resistance: Successfully tested as lipid-resistant.
- ARTG Number: Registered with ARTG as number 355439.
- Material: Constructed with PP, ABS, and silicone for reliability.
- MRI Compatible: Safe for use in MRI environments.
The NeutralSite™ Valve underwent rigorous testing, demonstrating its effectiveness in preventing bacterial contamination. In a 7-day study with 140 activations, the valve achieved a bacterial log reduction of 7.
- For optimal results, the NeutralSite™ Valve is recommended for use by qualified clinicians, following facility protocols for all clinical procedures.
- Enhance catheter care with the m|devices NeutralSite™ Valve – a testament to innovation, reliability, and patient safety.
Note: Recommended use of up to 7 days as per independent laboratory test study.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.