Many in stock
NITECORE MT06MD MEDICAL PEN LIGHT TORCH 180 LUMENS CRI>90 LED PREMIUM
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The NITECORE MT06MD is an upgrade to the popular MT06 with several new features to set it apart from the crowd.
NITECORE swapped out the cool white LED of the MT06 with a Nichia 219B emitter for a warmer beam
at a lower peak intensity (860cd). The end result is a flashlight perfectly suited for up close tasks where details and colours are key factors.
The MT06MD now also turns on by default in a 4 lumen low mode to prevent accidentally flashing patients with bright light or disturbing night vision. Offering up to 180 lumens max output, the MT06MD has three brightness settings which can be accessed with one hand via the reverse-click tail switch.
Doctors, nurses and EMTS will find the MT06MD ideal for pupil examination and injury diagnosis thanks to the diffused beam and high CRI rating (>90) of the Nichia 219B. Not only will this penlight reveal colour more accurately, but the output has an RG0 rating to eliminate blue-light hazards. The MT06MD isn’t only for medical professionals, either. Operating on 2 easily sourced AAA batteries and offering a runtime of up to 35 hours, the MT06MD works great for household chores - especially work in close quarters where a flood of light is essential.
The MT06MD MEDICAL VERSION with a pupil dioptre gauge printed on the side for use while conducting exams.
- LED: Nichia 219B
Output / Runtimes:
- High: 180 Lumens / 45 min
- Mid: 45 Lumens / 5 hr 15 min
- Low: 4 Lumens / 35 hr
- Beam Distance: 63 Yards (58m)
- Beam Intensity: 860cd
- Battery Type: 2x AAA (Not Included)
- Length: 5.04’’ (128mm)
Head diameter: 0.55’’ (14mm)
- Tail diameter: 0.55’’ (14mm)
- Weight: 0.78oz (22g) (without battery)
- Waterproof: IPX8 (2m submersible)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Designed for use as a medical inspection light
- Utilizes a Nichia 219B LED (CRI>90), max output of 180 lumens
- Photo-biologically safe (RG0),colour temperature CCT=5000K
- Turns on in “low” by default, convenience and ideal for pupil inspections
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries, max runtime up to 35 hours
- 3 brightness levels available
- Reverse clicky tail switch provides easy one-handed operation
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides stable and consistent output
- Stainless steel clip
- Aerospace grade aluminium alloy construction
- HAIII hard anodizing
- IPX8 (2 metres submersible)
- Suitable for alcohol sterilization
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Package Contents: Nitecore MT06MD Flashlight, Spare O-ring
Distributed by SOLMED ABN 16 132 179 250
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.