Many in stock
A lightweight plastic kit with a selection of useful items needed for minor injuries. Small and compact, it fits conveniently into bags and cases to have on hand every day for personal use.
Kit Capacity: 1 Person
Injury Indication: Minor Wound, Burns
- Neat: Smart in appearance these plastic cases are easy to clean and will look neat in any professional and home environment. 14 x 10 x 3cm
Contents (28 Pieces):
- 10x AEROPLAST™ Plastic Plasters 72mm x 19mm
- 10x AEROPLAST™ Plastic Plasters 38mm x 38mm
- 2x AEROBURN™ Burn Gel Sachets 3.5g
- 2x AEROSWAB™ Non-Woven Swabs 5 x 5cm 2’s
- 3x AEROWIPE™ Cleansing Wipes
- 10x AEROSWAB™ Cotton Tip Applicators
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.