Short catheter for female intermittent self catheterisation
Actreen® Mini Cath is a short urinary catheter designed for female self catheterisation. It's an easy and ready to use catheter with a feminine and modern design.
- Sterile ready-to-use mini catheter: 9 cm long catheter (length not including connector)
- Available in CH08 - CH16 (2.7 - 5.3 mm)
- Pre-lubricated catheter, no need to add water
- Easy to open using pre-cut
- Easy to use
- Smooth eyelets at the tip for deep bladder emptying
- Universal connector: Fits all types of urine bags
- Short connector allows hygienic catheterization and avoids contact with toilets
- PVC-free, DEHP-free
- For further discretion pouches are provided in each box. Therefore patients can carry their daily catheter requirements. (Available when purchasing box quantity)
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.