Many in stock
Urology & Continence
ALL IN ONE INCONTINENCE CARE WIPES RESEALABLE PACK OF 25
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Ideal for Homecare, Nursing Homes, Health Communities, Hospitals.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED UNIQUE FORMULA WITH
Tegosoft CT (Capryl/capric Triglyceride) which is a universal emollient with good skin care properties,
being water insoluble the emollient acts as a moisture barrier, ie: a skin protectant, but has the ability to soothe,
soften and lubricate the skin.
The wipes are quick and easy to use, effectively replacing the traditional methods associated
with continence care such as; preparing bowls of soap and water, dry wipes, cleansing foams and barrier creams.
Unique All in 1 action - Continence Care Wipes contain a formula with an all in one action which reduces the time consuming
and equipment intensive traditional methods of continence care.
By performing this labour intensive task in one quick and easy step, Our Continence Care Wipes help to increase patient and staff compliance,
and reduce the risk of hospital acquired infections associated with faecal incontinence.
In addition these wipes will prevent the risk of cross-contaminating products such as cleansing foam nozzles.
Cleanse - mild surfactants will remove soiling without the drying effects of soap and water
Moisturise - urine and faeces can damage the skin, causing discomfort. Incontinence Wipes contain a moisturiser that will leave the skin feeling fresh and smooth
Barrier Cream – a moisture barrier protects the skin from unwanted moisture including urine, protecting the skin integrity
and keeping it free from irritation and discomfort.
Deodorise - help neutralise odours on the skin to leave it feeling revitalised and fresh.
Protects the skin from unwanted moisture including urine, protecting the skin integrity and keeping it free from irritation and discomfort.
Incontinence wipes is intended to be used to clean the patient hygienically prior to placement of a new pad or conventional underwear.
These pre-moistened wipes leave the skin feeling soft, fresh and smooth and replaces the need for cloths, water, moisturiser and separate barrier cream.
A simplified approach to washing that requires no water, no additional products or towels thus saving on material, labour and laundry costs.
• All in One product, contains cleanser, moisturiser, barrier cream and deodoriser
• Larger, stronger and softer than competitor products. Will not break or tear
• Pleasant smell
• Low foaming, non ionic surfactant
• Rinse free
• Non-woven fabric impregnated with a white emulsion
• TGA Listed ARTG No: 178110
• Eliminates the need to purchase, handle or store separate products, creams, water or basins
• More cost effective than traditional bathing as no need for additional products such as towels, face washers, soaps and moisturisers – infection control friendly!
• Promotes infection control –avoiding the use of individual tubs as they are a haven for bacteria
• Impregnated moisturiser and barrier cream improves skin integrity and skin condition
• Barrier cream limits contact between skin and urine (acidic) and faeces
• Pleasant smelling perfume acts as a deodoriser
• Wipe will not break or tear
• Less wipes needed due to size and strength
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.