Many in stock
PREMIUM CARDIOLOGY STETHOSCOPE DUAL HEAD DELUXE ZINC ALLOY BLACK (BOXED) x 1
OUR PREMIUM AUSCULTATORY STETHOSCOPE
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
ST-103A Cardiology Zinc Alloy Premium Series
- Beautiful Design Patented
- Latex Free
- The two-in-one tube system is excellent for sound conducting
- Excellent patient comfort
- Membrane with PVC anti-chill ring for avoiding cold shock.
- Double inner spring binaural
- The small, deep, cone-shaped Chest Piece is used for auscultating of cacophony,
- as well as slight and low frequency sounds.
- Diaphragm diameter 48mm
- Ø44mm membrane offers sensitive excellent acoustic performance
- Remarkable Acoustic Response
- LIMITED WARRANTY (see note below)
- CE Certified
- FDA & ISO
- TGA Registered ARTG 215615
- Your stethoscope is warranted against defects in Manufacturing during normal use by the original purchaser.
- The warranty does not cover wearable parts such as Diaphragms, Tubing, Ear Piece or plastic accessories.
- Please retain proof of purchase for return of any defective device.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.