Many in stock
Made for ambulatory individuals, Medline underwear feature Leak-Stop™ Guards, moisture-wicking technology and reduced chafing and sound when in motion. Discreet and disposable, they provide exceptional comfort, worry-free containment and can be pulled on and off just like normal underwear.
Recommended for those who:
- Have light to heavy bladder incontinence and/or occasional bowel incontinence
- Want discreet protection that fits and feels like everyday underwear
- Are lightly incontinent during the day and may need a little extra protection at night
- Option to pair protective underwear with Double Up Booster Pads for added absorbency
- Hydrophobic anti-leak guards provide excellent containment and protection against leakage
- Breathable soft non-woven back sheet is comfortable against skin, minimising the risk of skin irritation and heat build-up
- Super Plus absorbency core for optimal dryness and protection
- Body-contoured anatomical design for added comfort and fit with the feel of underwear
- Acquisition and dryness layer helps keep moisture away from the skin
- Size printed on the back sheet to improve product identification and ease of care
- MotionFlex design allows easy range of movement
- Latex Free
- White cover
- Heavy absorbency level
Small: 51-71cm, 863mL Working Capacity, 22/pack, 88/ctn
Medium: 71-102cm, 863mL Working Capacity, 20/pack, 80/ctn
Large: 102-142cm, 863mL Working Capacity, 18/pack, 72/ctn
X-Large: 142-173cm, 938mL Working Capacity, 14/pack, 56/ctn
XX-Large: 173-203cm, 938mL Working Capacity, 12/pack, 48/ctn
If you would like a free sample of this product please contact our team and we will organise one to be sent out to you.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.