NOTE: Item has passed expiry date and should only be used for hobbies, personal use, training and animals. Product remains sterile whilst the packaging is intact. Not to be used clinically on human patients.
- BD Microtainer® tubes are for collection, transport and processing of capillary blood from infants, children, geriatrics and emergency patients, whenever only the smallest amounts of blood are required
- Wider diameter (8mm) for ease of collection and improved mixing
- MicrogardTM safety closure
- Integrated collection scoop and visible fill lines
- Microgard™ “twist assist” closure reduces the risk of splatter when removing the cap to protect against exposure
- 250-500 µl
- Expiry date: 09/2020
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.