Medline Remedy Phytoplex Hydraguard is not only silicon-rich, it has all the benefits of the Phytoplex formula. Hydraguard provides a smooth, breathable film that moisturizes and nourishes skin. For longer lasting benefits, this product also contains complex naturally-occuring phospholipid “capsules” from safflower plants. As these capsules break open. they provide lasting delivery of natural oils.
- Remedy Skin Care Barrier product line
- Premium 24% silicone blend cream creates a breathable, water-resistant film over skin as it moisturizes, nourishes and helps skin resist moisture loss
- Reduces the appearance of red, cracked and scaly skin while soothing dry skin
- Botanical formulation is rich in oleosomes -- naturally encapsulated safflower oils that release over time
- Use on hands, face and body; also great for perineal care
- Gentle enough for use on the most fragile skin of all ages
- Pediatrician tested, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, CHG compatible
What is Phytoplex?
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Yeast Extract, Vitamin D - These are all humectants derived from nature to moisturize skin.
Blue-Green Algae Extract - Soothes and refreshes with vital nutrients including proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
Green Tea and Clove Flower Extract - These two ingredients are naturally high in antioxidants to soothe and comfort skin
Natural Oils and Extracts including Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract and Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, and Phospholipids.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.