SALONS AND TATTOOISTS’ CHOICE!
ULTRA SOFT TOUGH
Forty years involved in the medical industry, seeing and working with all the different types of gloves on the market for health, food & industry we decided to complete a search for the best gloves available. We looked at all the gloves on the market and after an exhaustive audit of all the TGA approved gloves on the market, we chose the range that we would support and recommend based on our motto stated above.
- Box of 100
- Maximum Protection
- Excellent Tough Protective Glove
- Standard Cuff
- Powder Free
- Smooth for enhanced Feel with Textured Grip
- Very Low Protein
- Undetectable Residual Chemicals
- Very Low Protein Level (4 x Times Lower than FDA Requirements)
- Made to the No 1 Grade of International Glove Level (Grades 1-6)
- Perfect Fit for exceptional sensitivity
- Unique Flat Pack ensures Gloves Dispense one at a time
- Best Value because Staff have less tears so no wastage
- Reduced Skin Reactions
- High Strength & Tear Resistance
- Anatomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Complies with AZ/NZS 4011-1997 & ASTM5712-99 Standards
- CE, FDA, TGA, ISO 13485-2003, ISO 9001
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.