Many in stock
First Aid Supplies
SHARPS DISPOSASAFE 250ml
SOLMED SHARPS CONTAINERS DISPOSAL KIT FOR HARM REDUCTION
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
Disposa-Safe® SHARPS DISPOSAL CONTAINER FITPACK KIT 250ml
Ideal for Councils, Beach Clean, First Aid, Paramedics, Police, Fire, OH&S, Hospitality Security Personnel, Clubs & Pubs, Industrial Safety, Sharps Clean-up kits.
The kit is purpose-designed and manufactured for remote use in the collection and storage of discarded sharps
(e.g. needles & syringes or other sharp or biohazardous items)
- Latex free
- TGA Registered ARTG Exempt (Excluded goods )
- Order No: 1 of 2004 Item 14 Government Endorsed Health Program
- Superior impact, crush and needle penetration resistance
- Australian Standards Accreditation: Yes AS4031
- Capacity 250ML.
- Compact high quality all-purpose blow moulded disposal container and injection moulded lid.
- Material: Blow and Injection Moulded HD Polyethylene.
- Dimension ( Height): 153mm, Length 80.5mm (Top) 78mm (Base), Width 38mm (Top) 36mm (Base)
- Holds ten x 1ml Syringes.
- Distributed by Solmed Pty Limited ABN 16 132 179 250
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.