SUTURE TRAINING PACK INSTRUMENTS & SUTURES FOR MEDICAL STUDENT
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The perfect solution for Medical Students to Practice Suturing
- 1 x Dissecting Scissors Straight Sh/Sh
- 1 x Mosquito Haemostatic Forceps Fine 12cm
- 1 x Scalpel Disposable No 12 with Stitch Cutter Blade
- 1 x Webster Needle Holder 12.5cm Smooth Jaw
- 1 x 3-0 USP Nylon Non Absorbable Reverse Cut 3/8th 19mm Suture
- 1 x 4-0 USP Nylon Non Absorbable Reverse Cut 3/8th 24mm Suture
- Instruments are Reusable or Disposable depending on application
- Distributed by Solmed Pty Limited ABN: 16 132 179 250
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.