Many in stock
FROM EUROPE'S LEADING GEL COMPANY TELEC MEDICAL SPAIN
Comes with easy squeeze dispenser bottle for convenience to suit ultrasound, electrocardiogram (ECG electrodes), transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), electrical muscle stimulation etc.
- Preservative according to regulation (CE) no 1223/2009, annex V.
- Efficiency - 90%from 0,5 mHz
- Density - (22 degrees C) 1,0 g/ml
- Viscosity (22 degrees C) 800.000 mpa.s (brookfield LVT)
- Acoustic Impedance - 1,62 (106 Rayls)
- Premium quality gel
- Acoustically correct for all coupling procedures
- 250ml squeeze bottle included
- Transfer adaptor included
- Manufactured with treated water
- Premium viscosity
- Bacteriostatic (prevents risk of bacterial contamination)
- Water soluble hypoallergenic
- Excellent lubrication and glide properties
- Greaseless, odourless and non-staining
- Salt and alcohol free
- Spreads evenly without running or drying
- Convenient and recyclable packaging
- Clear in colour
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Water soluble with a neutral PH
- TGA listed on ARTG register with number 310075
- For external use only
- Apply a sufficient amount of gel to keep optimal lubrication
- Can be directly applied to an electrode
- Can be easily wiped clean with tissue or a towel
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.