Many in stock
Maintaining a favorable microclimate is a vital factor in helping control MASD and associated skin erosion However, the likelihood that your staff has it top of mind all day every day isn’t likely. Especially when a patient presents with multiple comorbidities. That’s where the Ultrasorb Drypads come in.
Ultrasorbs premium underpads fight skin breakdown with powerful absorbing technology. To provide an ideal microclimate, it important to use products that absorb and hold moisture away from the skin. Ultrasorbs are made with ultra-soft, air-permeable materials to keep skin dry, control odors and provide maximum user comfort. The backsheet features an AquaShield film to keep fluid contained, and weight capacity options help make boosting and repositioning easy. They’re also suitable for use with specialty mattresses.
- Facilities that practice open air or briefless incontinence management
- Patients on a low air loss, alternating therapy bed or other specialty support surface
- Non-ambulatory and incontinent patients where moisture management and skin breakdown is a concern
- Caregivers who want an all-in-one solution for moisture management and patient turns, boosts and repositioning
- High-strength backsheet Provides exceptional resistance to tearing
- Ultra-soft, air permeable materials For use with low air-loss mattresses and reducing heat buildup
- Advanced superabsorbent core Lies flat when soiled without bunching, swelling or disintegrating
- AquaShield film Prevents strikethrough
- Locks in wetness in seconds
- Patented SuperCore absorbent core draws in moisture, locks it away from the skin and feels dry to the touch in just minutes.
- Air permeable for added comfort, dryness and no embarrassing plastic film crinkling
- Clinically shown to help maintain skin integrity as part of an overall pressure injury prevention program.
- Fluid management absorbs body perspiration, incontinence, wound exudate etc.
- Pressure Injury Prevention
Where can they be used:
In any area of your facility where these are high-fluid procedures or patients requiring a superior absorbency solutions:
- Emergency Department
- Birthing Suite
- OR/Angiography Suite
- Leaky Legs
- ULTRASORB1016 - 25x41cm - 211mL Working Capacity - 10/pack, 100/ctn
- ULTRASORB2436 - 61x91cm - 211mL Working Capacity - 10/pack, 70/ctn
- ULTRASORB3136 - 76x91cm - 211mL Working Capacity - 10/pack, 40/ctn
If you would like a free sample of this product please contact our team and we will organise one to be sent out to you.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.