Introducing the Urimed® foley catheter, a two-way silicone foley catheter designed for routine bladder drainage, offering a range of features to enhance patient comfort and clinical efficiency.
- 100% silicone construction, providing a gentle and hypoallergenic solution that minimises tissue irritation and potential damage
- The inner lumen of silicone foley catheters ensures a wider drainage channel compared to latex catheters, enhancing efficiency and reducing trauma during drainage
- Two-way catheter with a length of 42 cm and a 10 ml balloon for effective bladder management
- Latex-free and PVC-free, making it a safe and suitable option for a diverse range of patients
- Radiopaque closed Nelaton tip with 2 drainage eyes for precise placement and effective drainage
- Easy-to-open double sterile packaging ensures aseptic conditions during catheterisation
- Available in a range of sizes from CH12 to CH24, providing flexibility to meet various patient needs
- Acute and chronic urinary retention
- Continuous urine outflow for patients with voiding difficulties due to neurological disorders causing paralysis or loss of sensation affecting urination
- Accurate measurement of urinary output in critically ill patients
- Perioperative use for selected surgical procedures
- Urological surgery or other surgery on contiguous structures of the genitourinary tract
- Anticipated prolonged duration of surgery
- Intra-operative monitoring of urinary output
- Healing of open sacral or perineal wounds in incontinent patients
- Long-term immobilisation needs (e.g., potentially unstable thoracic or lumbar spine, multiple traumatic injuries such as pelvic fractures)
- Bladder irrigation
- Continence and skin integrity maintenance (when conservative treatment methods have been unsuccessful)
- Comfort improvement for end-of-life care if needed
- Management of intractable incontinence.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.