Many in stock
VENTURI OXYGEN MASK ELONGATED ADULT WITH 2M STAR LUMEN TUBING
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
The venturi mask, also known as an air-entrainment mask, is a medical device used to deliver a known oxygen concentration to patients on controlled oxygen therapy. This is done by attaching an adaptor to the venturi barrel and adjusting it to the needed concentration.
- White adaptor for medium concentrations (35%, 40%, 50%)
- Green adaptor for low concentrations (24%, 26%, 28%, 30%)
- Multigate high quality OXYGEN MASKS have become a leader in performance and reliability in Hospitals around the world.
- Manufactured using Thermo Sensitive Medical Grade PVC.
- Latex Free.
- Includes the ISO STAR LUMEN 200cm oxygen tubing with connector to suit all machines.
- CE, FDA & TGA Compliant ARTG No 162195.
- Surgically Clean.
- Packed individually.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.