Many in stock
All the protection you need when on the go. This compact kit range has a selection of first aid items needed for treating minor injuries. The assorted cases available are suited to use in a range of environments, with protection against water and dust. Durable and well sized for easy storage in small areas. Alternatively, the plastic and weatherproof cases can be wall mounted for easy accessibility.
Environment: Vehicle, Home
Kit Capacity: 1-5 Person
Injury Indication: Minor Wound, Major Wound, Burns, Eye Injury, CPR
- Neat: Smart in appearance these plastic cases are easy to clean and will look neat in any professional and home environment. 19 x 17.5 x 7cm
- Versatile: These versatile soft pack bags conform to fit in irregular storage spaces while protecting their contents. 13.5 x 10 x 8cm
- Weatherproof: Built to resist dust and water, these securely sealed plastic cases are designed to cope with unpredictable weather conditions. 13 x 21 7.5cm
Contents (34 Pieces):
- 3 x AEROSWAB Gauze Swabs 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3's
- 3x AEROWIPE Cleansing Wipe
- 10x AEROPLAST Plastic Plaster 72x19mm
- 1x AEROSHIELD Face Shield Disposable
- 1x AEROPORE Microporous Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 2x AEROPAD Low Adherant Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 1x AEROWOUND Wound Dressing #14
- 1x AEROFORM Conforming Bandage 5cm x 4M
- 1x AEROFORM Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4M
- 1x AEROBAND Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155cm
- 3x AEROPINS Safety Pin
- 1x AEROINSTRUMENTS Scissor 10cm
- 1x AEROINSTRUMENTS Tweezer 12cm Plastic
- 1x AEROSUPPLIES Notebook & Pen
- 1x AEROWASH Eye Wash Ampoule 15ml
- 1x AEROBURN Burn Gel Sachet 3g
- 1x AEROGLOVE Nitrile Examination Gloves - Pair
- 1x AEROGUIDE First Aid Leaflet
- CE Certified
- TGA Registered
- ISO 13485
- Meets Australian Standards
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.