Many in stock
Our road safety kit takes the grab and go first aid kit to a new level with the addition of a warning triangle and safety vest. When stopped at the side of a roadway, these products provide awareness to other drivers to make way and use caution while passing the stopped vehicle. The included first aid kit contains a full range of products to treat common injuries. The triangle folds down to fit alongside the vest and first aid kit in one rugged compact bag.
Kit Capacity: 1-5 Person
Injury Indication: Minor Wound, Major Wound, Burns, Eye Injury, CPR
- Versatile: These versatile soft pack bags conform to fit in irregular storage spaces while protecting their contents. 44 x 13 x 6cm
Contents (36 Pieces):
- 3 x AEROSWAB Gauze Swabs 7.5cm x 7.5cm 3's
- 3x AEROWIPE Cleansing Wipe
- 10x AEROPLAST Plastic Plaster 72x19mm
- 1x AEROSHIELD Face Shield Disposable
- 1x AEROPORE Microporous Paper Tape 2.5cm x 5M
- 2x AEROPAD Low Adherant Dressing 10cm x 10cm
- 1x AEROWOUND Wound Dressing #14
- 1x AEROFORM Conforming Bandage 5cm x 4M
- 1x AEROFORM Conforming Bandage 7.5cm x 4M
- 1x AEROBAND Triangular Bandage 110 x 110 x 155cm
- 3x AEROPINS Safety Pin
- 1x AEROINSTRUMENTS Scissor 10cm
- 1x AEROINSTRUMENTS Tweezer 12cm Plastic
- 1x AEROSUPPLIES Notebook & Pen
- 1x AEROWASH Eye Wash Ampoule 15ml
- 1x AEROBURN Burn Gel Sachet 3g
- 1x AEROGLOVE Nitrile Examination Gloves - Pair
- 1x AEROGUIDE First Aid Leaflet
- 1x Safety Vest - Yellow
- 1x Warning Triangle
- CE Certified
- TGA Registered
- ISO 13485
- Meets Australian Standards
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.