Many in stock
Bodichek® Waterproof Film Dressing
Bodichek® Waterproof Film Dressing is made from a thin polyurethane film, with a high MVTR to support wound healing. The film is conformable and is suitable for superficial wounds and is additionally used as a secondary wound dressing. The adhesion quality and durability provides extra protection..
- Ideal for minor cuts, grazes, abrasions, cover for wounds and IV / Catheters
- Waterproof protective film that is also breathable
- Release paper frame allows easy and effective fixation without adherence to itself
- Hypo-allergic adhesive
- Easy to apply
Instructions for use
1. Following standard aseptic procedure, prepare the area of skin to be dressed, leaving area dry.
2. Open the pouch and remove the sterile dressing.
3. Remove the backing paper to expose adhesive surface
4. Apply to the desired area, ensuring there are no pockets of air and the dressing is secure.
5. Once applied, peel off the top portion with the wave cut-out.
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.