"Voted No 1 with an AQL =1.5 And Top Consistency with Less Tear than Competitors"
Exceptional Strength, Similar Properties to Latex, Unique Patented Soft Nitrile Formula
- 300 Gloves per box
- Dark Blue
- Maximum Protection and Highly Chemical Resistant including CHEMO!
- Chemo & Lab Tested
- Excellent All Purpose Protective Glove
- Standard Cuff
- Textured for enhanced grip
- Undetectable Residual Chemicals
- Made to the No 1 Grade of International Glove Level (Grades 1-6)
- Perfect Fit for exceptional sensitivity
- Suitable for All Conditions
- Exceptional Touch & Feel
- Exceptional Strength
- Unique Flat Pack ensures Gloves Dispense one at a time
- Best Value because Staff have less tears so no wastage
- Reduced Skin Reactions
- High Strength & Tear Resistance
- Anatomically designed to reduce hand fatigue.
- Voted No 1 by Independent Research of top 12 Latex Selling Gloves.
- Complies with AZ/NZS 4011-1997 & ASTM5712-99 Standards
- TGA No: ARTG 164563
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.