Many in stock
BURN GEL AEROBURN HYDROGEL BURNS TREATMENT DRESSING 10CM X 10CM
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
PROVEN EFFECTIVE FIRST LINE OF DEFENCE AGAINST BURNS!
The Absolute First Aid Necessity!
There are a number of causes of burn injuries including: hot fluids such as food stuffs, oils and water; highly flammable materials; fires such as of motor vehicles, buildings, barbeques and bushfires; contact with hot objects or machinery; electrical current;explosions; and chemicals such as caustic acids, alkalis and hydrocarbons.
WHY IS AEROBURN RECOMMENDED BY MOST GLOBAL BURN CENTRES?
HAVE A DRESSING OR GEL HANDY TO TREAT THAT BURN IMMEDIATELY!
The AeroBurn range consists of sterile gel impregnated burn dressings and sachets and tubes of gel, for the immediate first aid treatment of burns. AEROBURN HydroGel rapidly cools the burn helping to prevent further tissue damage and aid the healing process, and offers the patient rapid and ongoing pain relief.
AeroBurn Gel consists of in excess of 90% purified water, propylene Glycol, glycerin with emulsifier trapped in a proprietary SupaSorb embossed non woven carrier.
AeroBurn Gel is water soluble and can be rinsed off with water.
Key features of AeroBurn Gel:
- Remarkable Sterile or Non Sterile, Hydrogel (wet) product that provides the essential physical protection urgently needed when someone is accidentally burnt.
- Suitable for Flame, Hot Water / Steam, Chemical, Radiation and Electrical Burns.
- Safe for use on children.
- Highly effective within the first 24 hour period.
- Absorbs and dissipates heat - minimises burn damage.
- Cools and soothes - pain relief and shock reduction.
- Dressing provides covering - keeps burn area moist & clean.
- Hydrogel is Clear - easy to assess wound.
- Non -adherent - will not adhere to wound.
- Non -Toxic - no reaction if ingested
- Non - Irritant - no adverse reaction
- Products are sterilized by gamma irradiation.
- TGA Listed ARTG 200352
- Distributed by Solmed Pty Limited ABN 16 132 179 250
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.