Please Note: This product is a stock on order item. For purchases of only 1 or 2 boxes there may slight delay. Orders of 3x boxes or more MIC-KEY extension sets or 1x MIC-KEY Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit and 1x box of extension sets will be placed next business day. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any confusion.
MIC-KEY Extension Sets have been specifically designed with the SECUR-LOK connector for an excellent fit into the MIC-KEY feeding port for opening and unlocking the valve. These extension sets are compatible with MIC-KE G, J, and GJ Feeding Tubes, as well as Enteral Feeding Syringes and Enteral Feed Administration Sets with ENFit connectors.
- SECUR-LO Connection mechanism
- Y-Port allows for administration of formula, medication, and water
- Tubing clamp for convenient control
- Individually packaged 5/case for hygiene and convenience
- ENFit Connector for seamless compatibility
- 0142-02: MIC-KEY Medication Set with SECURE-LOK Right-Angle Connector and 2x "Y" ports, 5.1cm
- 0141-12: MIC-KEY Extension Set with SECURE-LOK Right-Angle Connector with 2x "Y' Ports and Clamp, 30.5cm
- 0141-24: MIC-KEY Extension Set with SECURE-LOK Right-Angle Connector with 2x "Y' Ports and Clamp, 60.9cm
- 0143-12: MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Set with Cath Tip, SECURE-LOK Straight Connector and Clamp, 30.5cm
- 0143-24: MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Set with Cath Tip, SECURE-LOK Straight Connector and Clamp, 60.9cm
- 0144-12: MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Set with Cath Tip, SECURE-LOK Right-Angle Connector and Clamp, 30.5cm
- 0144-24: MIC-KEY Bolus Extension Set with Cath Tip, SECURE-LOK Right-Angle Connector and Clamp, 60.9cm
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.