Many in stock
- Box of 50
- Intermittent catheter
- Provided with two heat polished side eyes for efficient drainage
- Perfectly finished closed distal end for smooth & painless insertion
- Provided with funnel shaped color-coded connector at the proximal end
- Individually wrapped sterile pieces
- TGA approved ARTG no 142289
- Length 40cm male
- Designed for short term bladder catheterization
- Made of medical grade thermo sensitive PVC material
- Latex free
SOURCE - SUPPLY - PROTECT
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.