Askina Barrier Film is a rapid drying, transparent, breathable, alcohol free skin barrier used for the protection of intact or damaged skin from urine, faeces, adhesive trauma sensitivity and friction for 48 to 72 hours. It is completely sting free.
Areas of Use:
- Can be used on intact or damaged skin
- Prevention against skin breakdown caused by friction or moisture
- Protection of the skin at risk from hyperhydration maceration and/or excoriation
- Protection of newly formed skin against secondary breakdown
Benefits of Askina Barrier Film:
- Rapid drying <30 seconds
- Transparent: allows visual control
- Shiny: assists with re-application guidelines
- 3 days protection
- Can be used on infants over 1 month of age
- Improves the adhesiveness of dressings and fixation tapes
- Eliminates adhesive sensitivity issues
- Improves the effectiveness of continence aids
- Improves the adhesiveness of ostomy devices
- On average, Askina Barrier Film Spray will last for 140 pumps
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.