Mesorb is a soft, highly absorbent dressing that can retain large amounts of wound exudate. The highly absorbent core absorbs exudate, while simultaneously providing a good protective and ventilating wound cushion. The fluid-repellent backing prevents external contamination of the wound and protects clothes and bed linen from exudate strike-through. As the backing covers the sides of the dressing, it also prevents side leakage.
Benefits of Mesorb
- Highly absorbent to manage large volumes of exudate
- Strike-through backing barrier
- Mesorb can be used up to 7 days, depending on wound and skin condition.
- Good protective cushioning makes it comfortable to wear
Areas of Use
- Moderate to heavy exuding wounds.
- Can be used as a primary dressing (directly on the wound)
- Can be used as a secondary dressing where high absorbency is required (e.g. together with Mepitel or Mepilex Transfer).
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.