MultiStrip skin closure composes of a non woven nylon tape coated with a pressure sensitive, hypoallergenic adhesive coating. The non woven nylon tape is reinforced with polyester filaments. They are used to comfortably secure, close and support small and long cuts and wounds while promoting healing. They are applied across the laceration in a manner which pulls the skin on either side of the wound together. The strips hold the lacerated skin firmly together while the breathable tape creates a moist environment while protecting the wound from contamination. The strips also help to prevent scarring and risk of infection. Multistrips may be used instead of sutures in some injuries, because they lessen scarring and are easier to manage. They are ideal for use in highly contoured areas or areas of musculoskeletal movements, such as joints. They also provide wound support following early suture or staple removal. Multistrips are pre-cut to specific lengths and widths for particular applications.
- Tape thickness is 15gsm.
- Reinforcing threads made of polyester
- Medical grade Acrylic polymer adhesive that is; self curing , pressure sensitive and hypoallergenic.
- Paper carrier card made of glassine kraft paper, coated with silicon on both sides for easy release.
- The non woven tape is laminated evenly with multifilament polyester threads for added strength. The other side of tape is coated with an Acrylic adhesive.
- The MulstiStrips are attached onto a silicon coated paper card. Each card has a specific number of strips attached onto it.
- The Multistrips including its packaging are Latex Free.
|Strips Per Pack
|3 x 75mm
|6 x 75mm
|6 x 38mm
|6 x 100mm
|25 x 100mm
There is a 30 day return on any faulty products. To be eligible you must return items at your cost. We guarantee that any product found to be faulty supplied by us, will be accepted for return and we will refund all costs associated with the returned item. Statutory Warranties and conditions of Sale apply in Australia under consumer law for all products supplied by Australian Companies.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Should any faulty item be a TGA Registered Medical Product or Device, we are required to submit a report to the Registered Manufacturer in accordance with the TGA Legislation. This is a way of ensuring that any device is safely tracked and monitored for safety. We may ask you a few questions and we are required to verify any fault. All standard State & Federal Warranty Conditions apply.
SOLMED only supplies to Australian Addresses.
Solmed dispatches all goods via Australia Post or TNT whichever is deemed suitable. We post to all addresses in Australia including Post Office Boxes. Tracking will be notified on Parcels where applicable. Solmed will advise if any product is not available and offer either a substitute, refund or back order.